সেদিন আপনার কার্টে কিছু বই রেখে কোথায় যেন চলে গিয়েছিলেন।
মিলিয়ে দেখুন তো বইগুলো ঠিক আছে কিনা?
|Title||Principles of Marketing: A South Asian Perspective|
|Edition||13th Edition, 2010|
|Number of Pages||620|
The field of marketing has been changing fast over the recent decades. In the current scenario of connected global markets and online marketing, it has become a vibrant and interactive field. This book teaches students how to create customer value, build brand loyalty, and customer communities, in addition to traditional marketing principles.
Each chapter opens with an illustrative real life example. The authors go on to define the concepts using examples to emphasize significant points. Highlighted points, author comments, and chapter outlines further serve to convey the important lessons in every chapter.
Besides the chapter beginning examples, the book also contains a number of real marketing sections that highlight success stories from the Indian subcontinent as well from other places. The book also goes into the quantitative aspects of marketing.
The authors place special emphasis on marketing in the Indian subcontinent using extensive examples from countries like India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and Pakistan. There is also an appendix on rural marketing.
The book also covers emerging marketing concepts like using online communities, networks, and blogs to establish brand identity and relationships with customers.
The text is divided into four parts, Defining Marketing and Marketing Practices, Understanding the Marketplace and Consumers, Designing a Customer-Driven Strategy and Mix, and Extending Marketing.
There are three Appendix sections, Marketing Plan, Marketing by Numbers, and Rural Marketing. The book also comes with a learning package that includes a manual and PowerPoint presentations for instructors, PowerPoint presentations for students, and access to Pearson’s MyMarketingLab.
* An interactive and student-friendly layout with annotated chapter-opening stories and figures, chapter outlines, explanatory author comments, and high-quality images facilitates understanding and eases learning
* Chapter-opening vignettes and real marketing boxes provide insights into real marketing practices in the Indian subcontinent and in the global context
* Coverage of new developments and topics such as sustainable marketing, blogs, and online communities and networks to explain how today’s marketers can make the brand a meaningful part of consumers’ lives
* Emphasis on the quantitative aspects of marketingthrough end-of-chapter exercises and Appendix 2: Marketing by the Numbers Insights into markets and marketing in the Indian subcontinent, including examples and cases from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka, and an appendix on rural marketing
* A valuable learning package comprising the instructor’s manual, instructor’s PowerPoints, students’ PowerPoints, and mymarketinglab
bout The Authors
Philip Kotler is an academic and a marketing expert.
Other books by Philip Kotler are A Framework for Marketing Management, Marketing: An Introduction, Marketing for Hospitality and Tourism, and Marketing Moves.
All his books are about the art and techniques of marketing.
Philip Kotler is a Professor of International Marketing at the Kellogg School of Management. He has published several books on marketing and over a hundred articles on the subject in various publications like Harvard Business Review, Business Horizons etc. He has won the Alpha Kappa Psi award for the best annual article published in the Journal of Marketing three times.
Gary Armstrong is an expert in the field of marketing.
He has co-authored these books with Dr. Kotler.
Gary Armstrong is an academic and a writer on the subject of marketing. He is a professor in the University of North Carolina’s Kenan-Flagler Business School.
Prafulla Y. Agnihotri is a professor of marketing .
He co-authored Principles of Marketing: A South Asian Perspective.
Prafulla Y. Agnihotri is in the Faculty of the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) as the Professor of Marketing. His research interest areas are brand marketing and international marketing strategy. He has published research papers in many leading journals.
Ehsan Ul Haque is the Associate Professor of Marketing at Lahore University’s Suleman Dawood School of Business. He co-authored Principles of Marketing: A South Asian Perspective.
Ehsan Ul Haque has a Doctorate in Marketing from the University of Texas. His marketing cases have been published in international journals and books. He played a leading role in establishing the Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) and in setting up the Small and Medium Enterprise Development Authority (SMEDA).
Table of Contents
Part I: Defining Marketing and the Marketing Process
1. Marketing: Creating and Capturing Customer Value
2. Company and Marketing Strategy: Partnering to Build Customer Relationships
Part II: Understanding the Marketplace and Consumers
3. Analyzing the Marketing Environment
4. Managing Marketing Information to Gain Customer Insights
5. Consumer Markets and Consumer Buyer Behavior
6. Business Markets and Business Buyer Behavior
Part III: Designing a Customer-Driven Strategy and Mix
7. Customer-Driven Marketing Strategy: Creating Value for Target Customers
8. Products, Services, and Brands: Building Customer Value
9. New-Product Development and Product Life-Cycle Strategies
10. Pricing: Understanding and Capturing Customer Value
11. Pricing Strategies
12. Marketing Channels: Delivering Customer Value
13. Retailing and Wholesaling
14. Communicating Customer Value: Integrated Marketing Communications Strategy
15. Advertising and Public Relations
16. Personal Selling and Sales Promotion
17. Direct and Online Marketing: Building Direct Customer Relationships
Part IV: Extending Marketing
18. Creating Competitive Advantage
19. The Global Marketplace
20. Sustainable Marketing: Social Responsibility and Ethics
অর্ডার করলেই নিশ্চিত MAGGI স্বাদ-এ ম্যাজিক ফ্রি
৫০০৳+ অর্ডার করলেই নিশ্চিত NESCAFE Creamy Latte ফ্রি
বিকাশ পেমেন্টে নিশ্চিত ১০% ক্যাশব্যাক
৮০০+ টাকার অর্ডারে বিকাশ পেমেন্ট করলে নিশ্চিত ফ্রি শিপিং