সেদিন আপনার কার্টে কিছু বই রেখে কোথায় যেন চলে গিয়েছিলেন।
মিলিয়ে দেখুন তো বইগুলো ঠিক আছে কিনা?
|Title||A textbook of Optics|
|Edition||25th Edition, 1994|
|Number of Pages||729|
"A textbook of Optics" Back Cover of The Book:
ABOUT THE BOOK
"A Textbook of Optics" is written especially for undergraduate students and is also useful for the students appearing in competitive examinations and aiming for obtaining a fair knowledge of nature and behaviour of light, which gives us its direct intimation of subtle splendour.
The material of the book is divided into four groups: • Ray Optics Wave Optics Quantum Optics • Photonics Salient Features of the book:
• This book is prepared as per the present syllabus of UGC and the syllabi of most of the Indian universities.
• The topics are so selected that the book covers mostly every aspect of Optics.
• Large number of solved examples, based on SI system of units are given in each chapter.
• A set of questions and unsolved problems as Exercises are given for a better comprehension of each topic.
• Recent questions asked in various Indian universities in their examinations are incorporated at the end of each chapter to enrich the book.