সেদিন আপনার কার্টে কিছু বই রেখে কোথায় যেন চলে গিয়েছিলেন।
মিলিয়ে দেখুন তো বইগুলো ঠিক আছে কিনা?
Written for experienced C programmers who want to quickly pick up some of the insights and techniques of experts and master the fine arts of ANSI C, this volume passes on the wisdom of a highly experienced C compiler writer and his colleagues to help programmers reach new heights, and avoid common software pitfalls along the way. Using an original approach and a humorous style that makes deep knowledge both easy and accessible
* Completely up-to-date with ANSI C.
* Acknowledges the human side of computer programming—too often overlooked by other writers.
* Applies ANSI standard C as found on PCs and Unix systems.
* Covers unique aspects of C relating to sophisticated hardware typically found on Unix platforms (virtual memory, etc.)
Table Of Contents
* The ANSI C Standard.
* It's Not a Bug, It's a Language Feature!
* Unscrambling Declarations in C.
* Thinking of Linking.
* Poetry in Motion—Runtime Data Structures.
* Why Programmers Can't Tell Halloween from Christmas Day.
* The Shocking Truth: Arrays and Pointers Are Not Equivalent!
* More about Arrays.
* More about Pointers.
* You Know C—C Is Easy!
Help: 16297 or 09609616297 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Pay cash on delivery Pay cash at your doorstep
Service All over Bangladesh
Happy Return All over Bangladesh