সেদিন আপনার কার্টে কিছু বই রেখে কোথায় যেন চলে গিয়েছিলেন।
মিলিয়ে দেখুন তো বইগুলো ঠিক আছে কিনা?
This book is an easy, approachable guide to building native HTML5 multimedia into a website, from the simplest addition to more advanced features. It's written in a simple, straightforward style that's not too techy, yet advanced enough for the more experienced coder who just needs to get up to speed on these powerful new capabilities.
* The essential guide for building native HTML5 multimedia into a website!
* Real-life, ready-to-deploy examples for leveraging the video and audio tags in HTML5.
* Written in a simple, straightforward style that appeals to beginners and more advanced developers alike.
* Author is a popular blogger, curator for html5gallery.com, and well-regarded contributor to PC Pro.
Table of Contents
1. An Introduction to HTML5 Contains a brief history of HTML5 and describes the main structural elements and how to use them.
2. HTML5 Multimedia Elements Contains a brief history of web multimedia and introduces HTML5 native multimedia and its new elements: audio, video, source, and track.
3. Using Audio An in-depth explanation, with examples, of how to add audio to web documents using the HTML5 audio element.
4. Using Video An in-depth explanation, with examples, of how to add video to web documents using the HTML5 video element.
6. Styling Media Elements with CSS A quick look at how HTML5 media elements can be styled with CSS2.1 and CSS3.
7. Transitions, Transforms, and Animation Shows how some of the more exciting additions to CSS3: transitions, transforms, and animations, can be used with HTML5 media elements, with complete examples.
8. Multimedia and Accessibility Discusses HTML5 media and accessibility, including the WebVTT format and track element and also how to make custom controls more keyboard accessible.
9. Using Video with Canvas Introduces the HTML5 canvas element and uses simple examples to show how HTML5 video and canvas can work together.
10. Using Video with SVG Introduces Scalable Vector Graphics and uses simple examples to show how SVG and HTML5 video can work together.
11. Future Features Discusses some of the future developments that relate to HTML5 Multimedia, such as the getUserMedia API and the Audio and Stream APIs.
Help: 16297 or 09609616297 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Pay cash on delivery Pay cash at your doorstep
Service All over Bangladesh
Happy Return All over Bangladesh