সেদিন আপনার কার্টে কিছু বই রেখে কোথায় যেন চলে গিয়েছিলেন।
মিলিয়ে দেখুন তো বইগুলো ঠিক আছে কিনা?
Unsurpassed depictions of human anatomy in medicine and healthcare
অর্ডার করলেই নিশ্চিত MAGGI স্বাদ-এ ম্যাজিক ফ্রি
৫০০৳+ অর্ডার করলেই নিশ্চিত NESCAFE Creamy Latte ফ্রি
বিকাশ পেমেন্টে নিশ্চিত ১০% ক্যাশব্যাক
৮০০+ টাকার অর্ডারে বিকাশ পেমেন্ট করলে নিশ্চিত ফ্রি শিপিং
Use of the current edition of the electronic materials is subject to the terms of the nontransferable, limited license granted on studentconsult.inkling.com Access to the electronic materials is limited to the first individual who redeems the PIN located on the inside cover of this book, at studentconsult.inkling.com and may not be transferred to another party by resale, lending, or other means.
"Atlas of Human Anatomy: Netter Basic Science " Back Cover of the Book:
Unsurpassed depictions of human anatomy in medicine and healthcare.
The only anatomy atlas illustrated by physicians, Atlas of Human Anatomy, 7th edition, brings you world-renowned, exquisitely clear views of the human body with a clinical perspective. In addition to the famous work of Dr. Frank Netter, you'll also find nearly 100 paintings by Dr. Carlos A. G. Machado, one of today's foremost medical illustrators. Together, these two uniquely talented physician-artists highlight the most clinically relevant views of the human body. In addition, more than 50 carefully selected radiologic images help connect illustrated anatomy to living anatomy as seen in everyday practice.
Updates to the 7th Edition - based on requests from students and practitioners alike:
• New Systems Overview section featuring full-body views of surface anatomy, vessels, nerves, and lymphatics.
• More than 25 new illustrations by Dr. Machado, including the clinically important fascial columns of the neck, deep veins of the leg, hip bursae, vasculature of the prostate, and difficult-to-visualize areas, like the infratemporal fossa.
• New Clinical Tables at the end of each regional section that focus on structures with high clinical significance. These tables provide quick summaries, organized by body system, and indicate where to best view key structures in the illustrated plates.
• More than 50 new radiologic images - some completely new views and others using newer imaging tools have been included based on their ability to assist readers in grasping key elements of gross anatomy.
• Updated terminology based on the international anatomic standard, Terminologia Anatomica, with common clinical eponyms included.
Help: 16297 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Pay cash on delivery Pay cash at your doorstep
Service All over Bangladesh
Happy Return All over Bangladesh