সেদিন আপনার কার্টে কিছু বই রেখে কোথায় যেন চলে গিয়েছিলেন।
মিলিয়ে দেখুন তো বইগুলো ঠিক আছে কিনা?
Book Summary of Database Security and Auditing
Designed for easy learning, this text is broken into three sections: Security, Auditing and Implementation. Students will fully understand how to implement database security on modern business databases using practical scenarios and step-by-step examples throughout the text. Each chapter ends with exercises and a hands-on project to reinforce and showcase the topics learned. The final chapter of the book allows the students to apply their knowledge in a presentation of four real-world cases using security and auditing.
• Maintains balanced coverage of Microsoft SQL Server 2000 and Oracle 10g, making this the first non-database specific textbook on the market.
• Illustrates database security concepts through elaborate screenshots and specialized conceptual art.
• Employs practical scenarios to put chapter concepts in a real-world context.
• Reinforces relevant topics through exercises and a hands-on project at the end of each chapter.
Table of Contents
• 1. Security Architecture
• 2. Operating System Security Fundamentals
• 3. Administration of Users
• 4. Profiles, Password Policies, Privileges, and Roles
• 5. Database Application Security Models
• 6. Virtual Private Databases
• 7. Database Auditing Models
• 8. Application Data Auditing
• 9. Auditing Database Activities
• 10. Security and Auditing Project Cases
• Appendix A: Database Security Checklist
Help: 16297 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Pay cash on delivery Pay cash at your doorstep
Service All over Bangladesh
Happy Return All over Bangladesh