সেদিন আপনার কার্টে কিছু বই রেখে কোথায় যেন চলে গিয়েছিলেন।
মিলিয়ে দেখুন তো বইগুলো ঠিক আছে কিনা?
Therapeutic Exercise : Moving Toward Function
Therapeutic Exercise: Moving Toward Function, Second Edition provides a conceptual framework for learning how to make clinical decisions regarding the prescription of the therapeutic exercise—from deciding which exercise(s) to teach, to how to teach them, to the dosage required for the best possible outcome. Throughout this text, readers will learn how to treat, with the use of therapeutic exercise and related interventions, the impairments that correlate to functional limitations and the disability and to work toward the most optimal function possible.
• Terminology follows that used in the APTA's "Guide to Physical Therapy Practice" to help the reader master the official language of the field
• New chapters on the Prevention and the Promotion of Health, Wellness, and Fitness; and Impaired Aerobic Capacity and Endurance
• New coverage of joint mobilization, with detailed techniques
• Self-Management boxes provide step-by-step exercises written directly for the client
• Patient-Related Instruction boxes address patient education issues, with tips on enhancing communication and compliance
• Includes a sample complete intervention to encourage an understanding of the importance of encompassing the total body when prescribing therapeutic exercise
• Plus fully updated literature review and evidence-based data
Visit the Connection Website for more information, including sample chapters and instructor's resources.
Help: 16297 or 09609616297 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Pay cash on delivery Pay cash at your doorstep
Service All over Bangladesh
Happy Return All over Bangladesh