সেদিন আপনার কার্টে কিছু বই রেখে কোথায় যেন চলে গিয়েছিলেন।
মিলিয়ে দেখুন তো বইগুলো ঠিক আছে কিনা?
This book was first published in 1976 and since then has been widely accepted as the leading textbook on Human Embryology. The secret of its long-standing popularity lies in its readability, concise and clear text, and a profusion of simple but informative illustrations. The book presents essential concepts in human development, intended for use of medical students during their study of Anatomy, Pathology, Development Biology and Paediatrics. Each chapter opens with Highlights, followed by descriptions of normal development of particular systems in a systematic manner and concludes with ‘Time-table’ of events of development.
Salient Features of the Eighth Edition
* A new chapter entitled ‘Molecular Control of Development’ has been added.
* The text of each chapter has been extensively revised and updated.
* The book is laid out in a larger format with coloured text and all-coloured illustrations imparting a
* completely ‘New Look’ to the book.
* Many new illustrations have been added and earlier ones have been improved.
* Major modifications in the following topics:
* Interdependence of oocyte and follicular cells
* Non-dysjunction during meiosis
* Phases of menstrual cycle
* Hormonal control of ovarian and uterine cycles
* Use of stem cells in treatment of diseases
* Neural crest derivatives
* Development of the heart
* Development of the kidney
* Differentiation of genital organs
* Development of the eye
Table of Contents
Preface to the Eighth Edition
Preface to the First Edition
1. Some Preliminary Considerations
2. Spermatogenesis and Oogenesis
3.The Mestrual Cycle
4. Formation of Germ Layers
5. Further Development of Embryonic Disc
6. The Placenta
7. Formation of Tissues of the Body
8. The Skin and Its Appendages
9. The Pharyngeal Arches
10 The Skeleton
11. Face, Nose and Palate
12. Alimentary System I: Mouth, Pharynxn and Related Structures
13. Alimentary System II: Gastrointestinal Tract
14. Liver, Pancreas, Spleen; Respiratory System; Body Cavities
15. Cardiovascular System
16. Urogenital System
17. The Nervous System
18. Hypophysis Cerebri, Pineal, Adrenal
19. The Eye and Ear
20. Fate of the Germ Layers
21. Some General Considerations
22. Molecular Control of Development
Help: 16297 or 09609616297 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Pay cash on delivery Pay cash at your doorstep
Service All over Bangladesh
Happy Return All over Bangladesh