সেদিন আপনার কার্টে কিছু বই রেখে কোথায় যেন চলে গিয়েছিলেন।
মিলিয়ে দেখুন তো বইগুলো ঠিক আছে কিনা?
Biochemistry provides a platform for convergence of all scientific knowledge about the operation of life and therefore, it finds an important place in the curriculum of all the medical sciences. Our knowledge of the medical biochemistry has grown exponentially in recent times, particularly so in the last two decades with the advent of the molecular techniques. Placing all the information together in a manner comprehensible to an average undergraduate student presents a challenging task.
The present book is an attempt in this direction in the form of a student-friendly, yet comprehensive and up-to-date text.
* A comprehensive, up-to-date, yet an easy to understand text structured to provide information in small, well identifiable steps. Headings and subheadings are liberally used to allow the readers to perceive the overall structure and connection among different topics in a chapter.
* A large number of clinical correlations are included to illustrate practical applications of different basic biochemical concepts. Biochemical basis of health and disease along with the pathological correlations are well documented in the book. Interesting information has been presented in box form to focus attention and make it visually appealing.
* The text has been supplemented by a large number of illustrations to facilitate understanding of the details of various biochemical concepts/mechanisms. Two-colour printing makes the presentation of information attractive.
* A large number of multiple choice questions are included at the end of each chapter to promote self-learning and help students in quick revision during preparation for their examinations.
* The present book has been designed primarily for the undergraduate medical students, but the latest and advanced information has been incorporated making it a comprehensive textbook of medical biochemistry, useful for the post-graduate students as well.
* The book can equally well serve as a textbook for students of dental, pharmacy, veterinary and science courses.
About the Authors
Dr. Rajinder Chawla, Msc, DMRIT,PhD, is presently Professor of Biochemistry at the Christian Medical College
Help: 16297 or 09609616297 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Pay cash on delivery Pay cash at your doorstep
Service All over Bangladesh
Happy Return All over Bangladesh