সেদিন আপনার কার্টে কিছু বই রেখে কোথায় যেন চলে গিয়েছিলেন।
মিলিয়ে দেখুন তো বইগুলো ঠিক আছে কিনা?
আজ ১০০০৳+ অর্ডার করলেই নিশ্চিত Maagi Masala Blast & Ispahani Mirzapore Tea একদম ফ্রি
bKash পেমেন্টে ১০% ইনস্ট্যান্ট ক্যাশব্যাক
৫০০+ টাকা বিকাশ পেমেন্ট করলেই ফ্রি শিপিং
The Law of Trade Marks and Passing- Off, being revised after a gap of 47 years remains the finest Indian commentary on Trade Marks, Passing Off and Geographical Indications including the Trade Marks (Amendment) Act, 2010 and covering updated case law till August 2010. The original author of this title Dr. Venkateswaran’s was the first and most distinguished authority on the law of Trade Marks and this new edition retains his original analysis of the fundamentals of Trade Mark law and Passing Off.
* An advanced section-wise commentary on the current legislation on the Law of Trade Marks and Passing Off and Geographical Indications (like Darjeeling tea, Mysore silk, etc) in India as well as other jurisdictions like UK, Australia and Canada.
* Incorporates up-to-date Indian and foreign case law and all the landmark judgments from India and UK up to August 2010
* Detailed analytical commentary on the 1999 Act with clear references to the corresponding provisions of the Indian Acts of 1940 and 1958 and the UK Acts
* Explains section-by-section differences and similarities between the old Indian law and the current statute
* The impact of changes brought about by the Trade Marks Act, 1999 (Act No. 47 of Year 1999 dated 30th. December, 1999), Trade and Merchandise Rules, 2002 (w.e.f. 26th February, 2002), The Geographical Indications of Goods (Registrations and Protection) Act, 1999 (Act No. 48 of 1999 dated 30th December, 1999) and The Geographical Indications of Goods (Registration and Protection) Rules, 2002 (w.e.f. 8th March, 2002) have been examined and discussed at length
* Article 16 (1) and (2) of the TRIPS Agreement mandating compliance with provisions of Article 6bis of the Paris Convention, all explained very clearly in the book
* State Amendments have been integrated under appropriate sections in the body of the text
* Facilitation of international registration of Indian Trade Marks and vice versa under the Madrid Protocol discussed
* Trade marks-based Index consolidated with the Subject Index allows for easy searches and cross references has been incorporated
* Contains Comparative Table covering the Act of '58 and the present Act of '99 and the Acts of Australia, Canada, UK and India along with commentary on the Geographical Indications Act, 1999 and recently passed Trade Mark (Amendment) Act, 2010
* Cyber Marks have also been covered at length
* Extensive coverage of English and Indian cases reported by premier law journals provided (RPC and PTC cases)
Table of Contents
* General Contents Of Volume 1
Help: 16297 or 09609616297 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Pay cash on delivery Pay cash at your doorstep
Service All over Bangladesh
Happy Return All over Bangladesh