সেদিন আপনার কার্টে কিছু বই রেখে কোথায় যেন চলে গিয়েছিলেন।
মিলিয়ে দেখুন তো বইগুলো ঠিক আছে কিনা?
The 11th edition of this leading reference is an outstanding, scientifically based source of information in the field of dental materials science. It presents up-to-date information on materials that are used in the dental office and laboratory every day, emphasizing practical, clinical use, as well as the physical, chemical, and biological properties of materials. Extensive new clinical photographs in this edition illustrate the topics, and color plates are integrated close to related concepts as they're discussed in each chapter. A new glossary of key terms found at the beginning of every chapter defines terms in the appropriate context of the chapter's discussion. Also in this edition, critical thinking questions throughout the book stimulate the readers' curiosity on specific topics, test their existing knowledge, and heighten their awareness of important or controversial subjects.
* Ontent outlines at the beginning of each chapter provide a quick reference for specific topics.
* The roles played by key organizations in ensuring the safety and efficacy of dental materials and devices are described - such as the American Dental Association, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, the International Organization for Standardization, and the F©d©ration Dentaire Internationale.
* Up-to-date Selected Readings are presented at the end of each chapter to direct readers to supplemental literature on each topic.
* Numerous boxes and tables throughout summarize and illustrate key concepts and compare characteristics and properties of various dental materials.
* Distinguished contributors lend their credibility and experience to the text.
* Content has been completely updated to include information on the most current dental materials available.
* Glossaries at the beginning of each chapter define key terms used within the context of that chapter.
* Revised artwork gives this edition a fresh look, with high-quality illustrations and clinical photos to aid in the visualization of materials and procedures described.
* Reorganization and consolidation of chapters into four major book parts presents the material in a more efficient way:
* Part I describes the principles of materials science that control the performance of dental materials in dental laboratories, research laboratories, student dental clinics, public health clinics, and private practice clinics.
* Part II focuses on impression materials, gypsum products, dental waxes, casting investments and procedures, and finishing and polishing abrasives and procedures.
* Part III provides an updated scientific and applied description of the composition, manipulation principles, properties, and clinical performance of bonded restorations, restorative resins, dental cements, dental amalgams, and direct-filling golds.
* Part IV presents a basic and applied description of materials that are processed in a laboratory or dental clinic.
* Critical thinking questions appear in every chapter to stimulate thinking and classroom discussion.
* The overall design has been improved to provide a more visually appealing format.
Table of Contents
Part I General Classes and Properties of Dental Materials
* Chapter 1 Overview of Materials Used in Dentistry
* Chapter 2 Atomic and Molecular Structure of Materials
* Chapter 3 Physical Properties of Solids and Viscous Liquids
* Chapter 4 Mechanical Properties of Materials
* Chapter 5 Solidification and Microstructure of Cast Dental Alloys
* Chapter 6 Equilibrium Phases in Cast Alloys
* Chapter 7 Dental Polymers
* Chapter 8 Biocompatibility of Materials Used in Dentistry
Part II Auxiliary Dental Materials
* Chapter 9 Impression Materials
* Chapter 10 Gypsum Products
* Chapter 11 Dental Waxes
* Chapter 12 Casting Investments and Procedures
* Chapter 13 Finishing and Polishing Abrasives and Procedures
Part III Direct Restorative Materials
* Chapter 14 Bonding
* Chapter 15 Restorative Resins
* Chapter 16 Dental Cements
* Chapter 17 Dental Amalgams
* Chapter 18 Direct-filling Gold
Part IV Indirect Restorative Materials
* Chapter 19 Dental Casting and Soldering Alloys
* Chapter 20 Wrought Metals
* Chapter 21 Dental Ceramics
* Chapter 22 Denture Base Resins
* Chapter 23 Dental Implants
Help: 16297 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Pay cash on delivery Pay cash at your doorstep
Service All over Bangladesh
Happy Return All over Bangladesh