সেদিন আপনার কার্টে কিছু বই রেখে কোথায় যেন চলে গিয়েছিলেন।
মিলিয়ে দেখুন তো বইগুলো ঠিক আছে কিনা?
Ophthalmology as a subject and stream is very picture intensive. Also the technological change is very rapid in this field; improvements in technology have led to generation of better pictures which help the practitioners in diagnosing the disease. Technology is also one reason why the ophthalmology segment of medical practice has grown rapidly.
This book focuses on images generated through the latest technology OCT imaging device. It talks about how to diagnose with the help of these pictures used in varied cases that can commonly arise for the specialist.
The book will be first of its kind to feature three of the latest high end OCT imaging devices in one text atlas, namely the Spectralis (Heidelberg Engineering), Bioptigen (Hand Held SDOCT) and the Tomey (Cassia). The very high quality of pictures will not only give them clear understanding of the cases but also an idea of what these high class machinery can do.
* The book will be first of its kind to feature three of the latest high end OCT imaging devices in one text atlas, namely the Spectralis (Heidelberg Engineering), Bioptigen (Hand Held SDOCT) and the Tomey (Cassia)
* Case based image intensive photo atlas, with brief clinically relevant information presented in an easy to read format
* Emphasis on differential diagnosis, difficult cases and diagnostic dilemmas
* A section devoted to the hand held capabilities of the spectral domain OCT- intra-op, infants and ocular oncology.
* A separate section on anterior segment imaging using the hand held device especially in refractive and corneal surgical cases.
* Important Features of Chapter
* A short description of the clinical entity.
* A case description highlighting the pathology.
* Image intensive descriptions (with a focus on SD-OCT corroborated with other imaging modalities).
* A brief summary at the end of every chapter aimed at “take home points”.
* Suggested further reading.
About the Author
Anand Vinekar Head Department of Pediatric Retina
Help: 16297 / 01519521971 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Pay cash on delivery Pay cash at your doorstep
Service All over Bangladesh
Happy Return All over Bangladesh