সেদিন আপনার কার্টে কিছু বই রেখে কোথায় যেন চলে গিয়েছিলেন।
মিলিয়ে দেখুন তো বইগুলো ঠিক আছে কিনা?
This comprehensive textbook disseminates information of basic principles of anatomy and physiology and would prove to be really useful for healthcare professionals including pharmacy, nursing, and physiotherapy, medical and dental students. It contains clear, compelling and up-to-date discussions of anatomy and physiology and is complemented by extensive colour illustrations.
* The book emphasizes on basics like integumentary system, skeletal system, muscular system, nervous system, and endocrine system that helps human body to work efficiently.
* Anatomy and Physiology of all systems are discussed in detail for enhancing student’s knowledge.
* Figures and tables have been used throughout the chapters to explain terms and concepts.
* End of chapter exercises like long answer questions, multiple choice questions, true or false, and fill in the blanks at the end of chapters help students to practise for examinations.
About The Author
Mrs.Rohini Agrawal is Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacology, Pacific College of Pharmacy, Udaipur, Rajasthan
Table Of Contents
1. Structural and functional organization of human body
2. The Integumentary system
3. The Skeletal system
4. The Muscular system
5. The Nervous system
6. The Endocrine system
7. The Haemopoietic system
8. The Lymphatic system
9. The Immune system
10. The Respiratory system
11. The Cardiovascular system
12. The Digestive system
13. The Urinary system
14. The Reproductive system
15. Sense organs
Appendixes (Health Education)
Help: 16297 or 09609616297 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Pay cash on delivery Pay cash at your doorstep
Service All over Bangladesh
Happy Return All over Bangladesh