সেদিন আপনার কার্টে কিছু বই রেখে কোথায় যেন চলে গিয়েছিলেন।
মিলিয়ে দেখুন তো বইগুলো ঠিক আছে কিনা?
Medical Physiology for Undergraduate Students presents a complete and balanced exposition of the text highlighting essential and relevant aspects of human physiology in a lucid style with a student friendly language. The text has been organized into twelve sections and each section has been subdivided into various chapters. The text has been arranged in such a way that it provides step-by-step explanation complemented by numerous tables and abundant illustrations.
* Complete and up-to-date text with recent advances
* Illustrated by more than 1000 clear line diagrams
* Complemented with numerous tables and flowcharts for quick comprehension
* Text and figures in an attractive four colour format
* A balanced amalgamation of pure and applied text
* Highlights applied aspects of physiology in separate boxes
* Systematic organization of text to facilitate easy review
The above features make it an indispensable text for undergraduate medical students. Candidates preparing for PG entrance examinations would find it an authentic reference source.
About the Author
Indu Khurana Senior Professor of Physiology at Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (PGIMS), University of Health Sciences, Rohtak, possesses a rich teaching and research experience of about 32 years. She has published extensively in national and international journals with discovery of occulodepressor reflex (ODR) to her credit. She is an established author in Physiology with a Textbook of Medical Physiology (mainly for postgraduate students), Textbook of Human Physiology for Dental Students, Textbook of Anatomy and Physiology for Nurses, Anatomy and Physiology for Health Professionals, and Anatomy and Physiology of Eye to her credit.
Help: 16297 or 09609616297 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Pay cash on delivery Pay cash at your doorstep
Service All over Bangladesh
Happy Return All over Bangladesh