সেদিন আপনার কার্টে কিছু বই রেখে কোথায় যেন চলে গিয়েছিলেন।
মিলিয়ে দেখুন তো বইগুলো ঠিক আছে কিনা?
For nearly three quarters of a century, Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics has been the world’s most trusted resource for best approaches to pediatric care. Now in full color for easier referencing, this New Edition continues the tradition, incorporating a wealth of exciting updates and changes—ensuring you have access to today’s authoritative knowledge to best diagnose and treat every pediatric patient you see. Whether you’re treating patients in the office or in the hospital, or preparing for the boards, Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics, 18th Edition is your comprehensive guide to providing the best possible care.
* Get an enhanced focus on general pediatrics with editorial contributions from new editor Dr. Bonita F. Stanton.
* Treat your inpatient and ambulatory patients more effectively with the absolute latest on new topics such as quality improvement and patient care safety
* School violence and bullying
* Preventive measures
* Vitamin deficiencies
* Adolescent rape
* Effect of war on children
* And more.
* Improve your therapeutic skills with the newest knowledge on the principles of antibiotic therapy
* Antiviral therapy
* Antiparasitic therapy
* Antimycobacterial therapy
* And others.
* Understand the principles of therapy and which drugs and dosages to prescribe for every disease.
* Locate key content more easily and identify clinical conditions quicker thanks to a new full-color design and full-color photographs.
Table of Contents
* Part I: The Field of Pediatrics
* Part II: Growth, Development, and Behavior
* Part III: Child and Adolescent Psychology
* PART IV: Children with Special Needs
* Part V: Nutrition
* Part VI: The Pathophysiology of Body Fluids and Fluid Therapy
* Part VII: Pediatric Drug Therapy
* Part VIII: Critical Care Medicine
* Part IX: Human Genetics
* Part X: Metabolic Diseases
* Part XI: Perinatal and Neonatal Medicine
* Part XII: Adolescent Medicine
* Part XIII: Immunology
* Part XIV: Allergy
* Part XV: Rheumatology
* Part XVI: Infectious Diseases
* Part XVII: The Digestive System
* Part XVIII: Respiratory System
* Part XIX: The Cardiovascular System
* Part XX: Disease of the Blood
* Part XXI: Cancer and Benign Tumors
* Part XXII: Nephrology
* Part XXIII: Urologic Disorders in Infants and Children
* Part XXIV: Gynecologic Problems of Childhood
* Part XXV: The Endocrine System
* Part XXVI: Neurology
* Part XXVII: Neuromuscular Disorders
* Part XXVIII: Disorders of the Eye
* Part XXIX: The Ear
* Part XXX: The Skin
* Part XXXI: Bone and Joint Disorders
* Part XXXII: Environmental Health Hazards
* PART XXXIII: Laboratory Medicine
Help: 16297 or 09609616297 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Pay cash on delivery Pay cash at your doorstep
Service All over Bangladesh
Happy Return All over Bangladesh