Sing In with your email
• Ihram Ahram Ehram for Women - Hijab, Borka, Payjama per set.
• Both come in Box.
• Ihram (also spelt Ahram) includes men's and women's garments worn by Muslim people during the Ihram pilgrimage (Hajj) and or (umrah).
• The main objective is to avoid attracting attention.
• Men's garments often consist of two white un-hemmed sheets (usually towelling material) and are universal in appearance.
• The top (the riḍā) is draped over the torso and the bottom (the izār) is secured by a belt.
• Women's clothing, however, varies considerably and reflects regional as well as religious influences, but they often don't wear special clothing or cover their faces • Ihram also contributes to a feeling of unity that pilgrims have when they are in the city of Mecca