সেদিন আপনার কার্টে কিছু বই রেখে কোথায় যেন চলে গিয়েছিলেন।
মিলিয়ে দেখুন তো বইগুলো ঠিক আছে কিনা?
With the advent of new enabling technologies, the need for the information put forth in this new edition is greater than ever. Component Software, Second Edition explains what the key software component technologies are, how to use them properly, and why they are important to a development organization. Furthermore, the author presents this material in terms of both the technical and business issues involved with the adoption of component-based software engineering. The book defines components and clarifies the key questions surrounding them, demonstrating how components can be the key to successful software design and construction.
* A comprehensive update of market-leading technologies including COM , CORBA, EJB and J2EE.
* New sections evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of emerging technologies like .NET, the CORBA Component Model, XML Web Services, showing how they work together with components and XML-related standards.
* New examples in C# in addition to Java and Component Pascal.
Table of Contents
I. Motivation—Components and Markets
* Market versus technology.
* What a component is and is not.
* Components, interfaces, and re-entrance.
* Object versus class composition or how to avoid inheritance.
* Aspects of scale and granularity.
* Patterns, frameworks, architectures.
* Programming—shades of gray.
* What others say.
III. Component Models and Platforms
* Object and component “wiring” standards.
* The OMG way: CORBA, CCM, OMA, and MDA.
* The Sun way—Java, JavaBeans, EJB, and Java 2 editions.
* The Microsoft way: COM, OLE/ActiveX, COM , and .NET CLR.
* Some further technologies.
* Strategic comparison.
* Efforts on domain standards.
* Ongoing concerns.
IV. Components Meet Architecture and Process
* Component architecture.
* Component frameworks.
* Component development.
* Component distribution and acquisition.
* Component assembly.
* On the horizon.
V. Markets and Components
* Gamut of markets.
* New professions.
* A component marketing paradox.
Help: 16297 or 09609616297 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Pay cash on delivery Pay cash at your doorstep
Service All over Bangladesh
Happy Return All over Bangladesh