সেদিন আপনার কার্টে কিছু বই রেখে কোথায় যেন চলে গিয়েছিলেন।
মিলিয়ে দেখুন তো বইগুলো ঠিক আছে কিনা?
Diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat is a popular textbook of ENT. The first edition of the book was published in 1992. Since then it has received wide acceptance from the readers and every attempt has been made to update the current edition in the light of the advances made by the specialty. The seventh edition of the book marks 25th year ofits publication.
Target Market This book is especially for MBBS students who have taken medicine as their career and also for students preparing for various entrance tests to postgraduate diploma, MD/MS degree courses, Diplomate National Board or other competitive examinations. It also serves as a foundation course for postgraduate students who have joined the speciality to pursue MS examination before taking to larger treatises on the subject.
• All chapters revised, updated and expanded
• New chapters on Acute and Chronic Rhinosinusitis
• Whiteboard lectures on important topics • Videos and animations
• Newly added CT scans
• Simple language, concise but comprehensive coverage of the subject with clear and straightforward writing style supported by • explanatory diagrams
photographs and flowcharts
• Clinically oriented text and problem solving approach
Nuggets for rapid review to help solve many MCQs.
• Mnemonics to recall and reproduce the subject for exam going students.
• New clinical photographs, diagrams, tables and flowcharts added.
Complimentary access to enhanced e-book along with whiteboard lectures, videos and animations
About the Authors
PL Dhingra is presently working as Emeritus Consultant of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi. Formerly he was Director, Professor and Head of Department of Otolaryngology and Head
Help: 16297 or 09609616297 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Pay cash on delivery Pay cash at your doorstep
Service All over Bangladesh
Happy Return All over Bangladesh