সেদিন আপনার কার্টে কিছু বই রেখে কোথায় যেন চলে গিয়েছিলেন।
মিলিয়ে দেখুন তো বইগুলো ঠিক আছে কিনা?
“Rice Pests of Bangladesh Their Ecology and Managment” Some Information of this book:
Rice is the staple food crop of Bangladesh. During the last four decades rice production has been transformed from a low input, traditional system to an intensive, high- yielding system relying on high inputs which has strongly influenced the incidence and abundance of rice pests. At the same time and during the same period, great strides were made in our understanding of the ecology of pests and therefore their management. We moved from a dependence on pesticides to an ecological approach based on the principles of integrated pest management (IPM). However, this radical change in strategy, so vital for pest management research, education and extension, has never before been compiled in a single volume for Bangladesh. In a nutshell the book:
• emphasizes IPM in place of a purely chemical approach;
• incorporates research efforts of the last 30-40 years;
• represents a single source for all rice pests: insects, vertebrates, diseases weeds;
• applies speifically to rice Bangladesh and neighboring eastern Indiac;
• analyses yield losses caused by major insect pests; • critically analyzes ways and means of implementing IPM;
The book is clearly laid out and profusely illustrated. It is an essential read for students, teachers, researchers, and all extension and agricultural development workers.
Help: 16297 or 09609616297 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Pay cash on delivery Pay cash at your doorstep
Service All over Bangladesh
Happy Return All over Bangladesh