সেদিন আপনার কার্টে কিছু বই রেখে কোথায় যেন চলে গিয়েছিলেন।
মিলিয়ে দেখুন তো বইগুলো ঠিক আছে কিনা?
Book Summary of Understanding Physics
Built on the foundations of Halliday, Resnick, and Walker's FUNDAMENTALS OF PHYSICS 6e, this text is designed to work with interactive learning strategies that are increasingly being used in physics instruction (for example, microcomputer-based labs, interactive lectures, etc.). In doing so, it incorporates new approaches based upon Physics Education Research (PER), aligns with courses that use computer-based laboratory tools, and promotes Activity Based Physics in lectures, labs, and recitations.
• A narrative style that supports student learning-Rather than fragmenting the text with sidebars, extra boxes, and examples, this text presents a smooth expository flow that facilitates understanding. Critical examples (sample problems) are positioned as Touchstone Examples.
• Emphasis on observation and experimentation-The experimental evidence for many of the physical laws and relationships discussed in the narrative have been presented in graphical form. • Incorporates active learning-The story line is reinforced by the use of Reading Exercises that help students focus on thoughtful reading of the text sections in each chapter.
• Alternative problem selections-Based on the authors' knowledge of research on student learning difficulties, these new problems require careful qualitative reasoning and explicitly connect conceptual understanding to quantitative problem solving. In addition, estimation problems, video analysis problems, and 'real life' problems add to student understanding.
• Presentations that are known to be associated with common student confusions have been rewritten and clarified. Some topics have been rearranged (especially the introduction of the New Mechanics Sequence) to provide a more pedagogically coherent learning path and story line.
• The Physics Suite-a resource of integrated educational materials, which promote the use of guided activities to help students construct their learning and use modern technology, in particular computer-assisted data acquisition and analysis (CADAA). The materials of the Suite can be used independently, but their approach, philosophy, and notation are coherent. Instructors can easily adopt one or more parts of the Suite when convenient and appropriate. Physics Suite materials that can be used to complement the text, include:
• Teaching Physics with the Physics Suite (Redish); Real Time Physics (Thornton, Laws, Sokoloff); Interactive Lecture Demonstrations (Sokoloff, Thornton); Workshop Physics (Laws); Tutorials In Introductory Physics (McDermott, et al); Physics by Inquiry (McDermott et al); The Activity Based Physics Tutorials (Redish et al); The Understanding Physics Video CD for Students; The Physics Suite CD.
Table of Contents
• Motion Along a Straight Line
• Forces and Motion Along a Line
• Net Force and TwoDimensional Motion
• Identifying and Using Forces
• Translational Momentum
• Extended Systems
• Kinetic Energy and Work
• Potential Energy and Energy Conservation
• Complex Rotations
• Equilibrium and Elasticity
• Transverse Mechanical Waves
• Sound Waves
• The First Law of Therodynamics
• The Kinetic Theory of Gases
• Entropy and the Second Law of Thermodynamics
• Electric Charge
• Electric Fields
• Gauss’ Law
• Electric Potential
• Current and Resistance
• Magnetic Fields
• Magnetic Fields Due to Currents
• Induction and Maxwell’s Equations
• Inductors and Magnetic Materials
• Electromagnetic Oscillations and Alternating Current
• Electromagnetic Waves
• Special Relativity
• Appendix A The International System of Units (SI)
• Appendix B Some Fundamental Constants of Physics
• Appendix C Some Astronomical Data
• Appendix D Conversion Factors
• Appendix E Mathematical Formulas
• Appendix F Properties of Common Elements
• Appendix G Periodic Table of the Elements
• Answers to Reading Exercises and Odd-Numbered Problems
• Photo Credits
Help: 16297 or 09609616297 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Pay cash on delivery Pay cash at your doorstep
Service All over Bangladesh
Happy Return All over Bangladesh