সেদিন আপনার কার্টে কিছু বই রেখে কোথায় যেন চলে গিয়েছিলেন।
মিলিয়ে দেখুন তো বইগুলো ঠিক আছে কিনা?
Atlas of Anatomy
Atlas of Anatomy, Second Edition, is the essential resource for anyone studying gross anatomy. Packed with over 2,400 full-color illustrations, this atlas guides you step-by-step through each region of the body, helping you master the details of anatomy.
• Exquisite full-color illustrations with clear, thorough labeling and descriptive captions
• Even more clinical correlations help students make the connection between anatomy and medicine
• Coverage of each region intuitively arranged to simplify learning: beginning with the skeletal framework, then adding muscles, organs, vasculature, and nerves, and concluding with topographic illustrations that put it all together
• Over 170 tables summarize key anatomic information for ease of study and review
• Innovative, user-friendly format in which each two-page spread is a self-contained guide to a topic
• Surface anatomy spreads now include regions and reference lines or planes in addition to landmarks and palpable structures to develop physical exam skills
• Muscle Fact spreads ideal for memorization, reference, and review organize the essentials about muscles, including origin, insertion, innervation, and action
• New sectional anatomy spreads at the end of units build familiarity with 2D views of anatomic regions
• Access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, with over 500 images from the book for labels-on and labels-off review and timed self-tests for exam preparation
Atlas of Anatomy is the student's choice
Thieme is the best anatomy atlas by far, hands down. Clearer pictures, more pictures, more realistic pictures, structures broken up in ways that make sense and shown from every angle...includes clinical correlations and summary charts of innervations and actions. That's about all there is to it. Just buy it. Thank you Thieme!!! Ok, now back to studying...
In my opinion this book surpasses them all. It's the artwork. The artist has found the perfect balance of detail and clarity. Some of these illustrations have to be seen to be believed.... The pearls of clinical information are very good and these add significance to the information and make it easier to remember. Easier to remember is key.
Anne M Gilroy University of Massachusetts (Author), Brian R MacPherson, PhD University of Kentucky (Author), Lawrence M Ross, MD, PhD University of Texas Medical School at Houston (Author), Michael Schuenke, MD, PhD University of Kiel, Germany (Author), Erik Schulte, MD University of Mainz, Germany (Author),Udo Schumacher, MD,University of Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany (Author),Voll/Wesker Illustrators (Illustrator)
Help: 16297 or 09609616297 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Pay cash on delivery Pay cash at your doorstep
Service All over Bangladesh
Happy Return All over Bangladesh