সেদিন আপনার কার্টে কিছু বই রেখে কোথায় যেন চলে গিয়েছিলেন।
মিলিয়ে দেখুন তো বইগুলো ঠিক আছে কিনা?
The book has been written in simple English without heavy technical jargons with the aim to provide readers with a book that will deliver key practical information in an efficient and effective manner and explain each topic in such a way that even someone without any health background can follow the subject and understand practical issues. It is ideal for readers with basic knowledge of research as well as for those with intermediate knowledge who need a quick refresher regarding various aspects of the research methodology. For readers with an advanced knowledge of research-design and methodology, this book can be used as a concise summary of basic research techniques and principles, or as an adjunct to a more advanced research methodology textbook.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Health Research
2. Identification and Prioritization of Research
3. Literature Search
4. Formulation of Objectives, Research Questions
5. Planning the Measurements
6. Study Design Options in Medical and Health Research
7. Research on Diagnostic Tests
8. Qualitative Research–Concepts and Methods
10. Determination of Sample Size
11. Sampling Methods
12. Analysis of Quantitative Data
13. Analysis of Qualitative Data
14. Data Collection Methods and Techniques
15. Designing Research Instruments, Interview Guides and Skills
16. Data Management, Processing and Analysis.
17. Ethical Issues in Health Research
18. Writing a Research Proposal.
19. Steps in Thesis Writing.
20. How to Write an Article for Publication?.
21. Critical Appraisal of Journal Article.
Help: 16297 or 09609616297 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Pay cash on delivery Pay cash at your doorstep
Service All over Bangladesh
Happy Return All over Bangladesh