সেদিন আপনার কার্টে কিছু বই রেখে কোথায় যেন চলে গিয়েছিলেন।
মিলিয়ে দেখুন তো বইগুলো ঠিক আছে কিনা?
Fundamentals of Molecular Biology meets the requirements of various bioscience-related areas such as microbiology, biochemistry, and genetic engineering.
The book focuses on explaining the basic concepts and techniques in molecular biology and their applications thereof. Starting with the definition and role of molecular biology in the study of biotechnology, the book provides complete coverage of topics such as micro- and macro-molecules, DNA enzymes, and the concept of genomes. It also provides an overview of recombinant DNA technology and its applications.
The book provides comprehensive discussions on DNA replication, its damage, repair and recombination, transcription machinery in prokaryotes and eukaryotes, translation, and protein folding, modifications and degradations. It finally concludes with a detailed discussion on genomics and proteomics.
Written in a lucid style, the book is aimed to help students assimilate complex theories with ease. Supplemented with a number of figures, colour illustrations, and end-chapter questions, the book is ideal for use in the classroom.
* Contains exhaustive coverage of the modern tools used in the study of molecular biology
* Discusses various techniques in molecular biology including topics such as spectroscopy, radiolabelling techniques, and recombinant DNA technology (RDT)
* Lays special emphasis on transcription in prokaryotes and eukaryotes as well as post-transcription events
* Includes a description of the current concept on global- and gene-specific regulation of translation
* Provides a large number of illustrative figures, colour pictures, and review questions
* Gives exhaustive references for further reading at the end of every chapter
About The Author
Jayanta K. Pal is currently Professor, Department of Biotechnology, University of Pune, Pune. In an illustrious career spanning over 30 years, he has worked in various capacities in reputed academic and research institutions in India and abroad. He has published a number of research articles with journals of national and international repute.
Saroj S. Ghaskadbi is currently Head of Department, Department of Zoology, University of Pune, Pune. She has over 20 years of experience in research and academics in the fields of microbiology, molecular biology, and animal cell culture. She has several academic awards and research publications to her credit.
Table Of Contents
List of Colour Figures
1. The Concept
2. Molecules of a Cell
3. Enzymes in Molecular Biology Research
4. Techniques in Molecular Biology
5. Concept of Genome and its Organization
6. DNA Replication
7. DNA Damage, Repair, and Recombination
9. Protein Synthesis
10. Protein Folding and Modifications
11. Genomics and Proteomics
Help: 16297 or 09609616297 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Pay cash on delivery Pay cash at your doorstep
Service All over Bangladesh
Happy Return All over Bangladesh