সেদিন আপনার কার্টে কিছু বই রেখে কোথায় যেন চলে গিয়েছিলেন।
মিলিয়ে দেখুন তো বইগুলো ঠিক আছে কিনা?
#8 Best Seller inCyber Law
ইসলামি বইমেলা- ১০ মে পর্যন্ত ইসলামি বইয়ে থাকছে ৬০% পর্যন্ত ছাড়
Cyber Law: Indian and International Perspectives on key topics including Data Security, E-commerce, Cloud Computing and Cyber Crimes examines concepts of cyber law. It serves as a single-point reference for the internationally applicable laws, regulatory regimes and case law on the subject. The author’s language is refreshingly lucid and fluent and technological concepts are presented logically and explained with remarkable clarity. This book provides a valuable focus on the dynamic field of cyber law, balancing developments from India and abroad, as well as their impact on the Indian scenario. There has been a need for a simple yet comprehensive analysis of cyber laws in the Indian context for some time now and this book will go far in filling that lacuna.
* Comprehensively covers concepts and key issues in cyber law
* Up-to-date analysis of issues and topics of cyber law
* Analyses the impact of important Indian and international le
*gislation and judicial pronouncements on cyber law
* Detailed synopses for easy navigation and reference
* Glossary of technical terms
* List of all the abbreviations mentioned in the book
* Recent cases including those involving data theft, bank fraud and credit card fraud discussed.
* International conventions, directives and foreign statutes, cited and explained.
* A complete guide to understanding fundamental concepts of cyber law
About the Author
Aparna Viswanathan (AB Harvard University and JD University of Michigan Law School) called to the Bar in England (of Lincoln’s Inn), New York, Washington DC, California, and India, is a practicing lawyer and founding partner of Viswanathan
Help: 16297 or 09609616297 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Pay cash on delivery Pay cash at your doorstep
Service All over Bangladesh
Happy Return All over Bangladesh