সেদিন আপনার কার্টে কিছু বই রেখে কোথায় যেন চলে গিয়েছিলেন।
মিলিয়ে দেখুন তো বইগুলো ঠিক আছে কিনা?
Ideal for undergraduate exam preparation, the book provides authoritative exposition of the important topics in gastroenterology and hepatology in a question–answer format.
The presentation is well-illustrated with suitable line diagrams and tables for easy differentiation among similar-looking conditions. The book will also serve as a valuable tool for postgraduates, practitioners and students of nursing and paramedic sciences.
* Precise and up-to-date information, especially pertaining to India and developing countries.
* Simplified language and an easy-to-understand format make the book reader friendly.
* Exam-oriented approach enables the students to face competitive examinations with confidence.
* More than 700 questions for thorough revision of the subject.
* 10-year questions of Postgraduate Medical Entrance Examination (PGMEE) - AIIMS, All India, PGI, JIPMER, and various other competitive examinations - UPSC, etc.
Table of Contents
* Chapter 1 Common Abdominal Conditions
* Chapter 2 Diseases of the Esophagus, Stomach and Duodenum
* Chapter 3 Diseases of Small Intestine and Large Intestine
* Chapter 4 Diseases of the Pancreas
* Chapter 5 Diseases of the Liver
* Chapter 6 Procedures in Gastroenterology
* Chapter 7 Revision Questions
* Chapter 8 PGMEE Questions
Help: 16297 or 09609616297 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Pay cash on delivery Pay cash at your doorstep
Service All over Bangladesh
Happy Return All over Bangladesh