Sing In with your email
Roll over the image to zoom in
Sound Bound (English version of Shobdo Kolpo)
Apparatus in Sound Bound
Music box, Balloon, Audio jack, Crocodile clip, LDR, Whistle, Laser module, Sound module, Musical module, Dot-bar module, Sound generator, Ring magnet, Rubber pipe, Stethoscope head.
And many more things. Besides these, syringe, plate, spoon, rice, tissue and earphone will be needed.
What can you do with them?
* Making fun sound from a balloon by Inserting triangle-quadrilateral-pentagon shaped small objects.
* Making a chicken sound using a paper cup.
* Making melodious sound with the music box and knowing the science behind this.
* Making a telephone with the paper cupboard box
* Learning about different kind of sound waves by doing practical experiments.
* Measuring the intensity of sound by using dot bar module.
There are a total of 17 experiments and more than 50 activities in this science box.
This science box is very useful for higher class students, like class 9, 10 and O-level, even A-level students will have fun! The basic nature of sound, frequency, and different kind of sound wave will be understood easily by practical experiment. The experiments will give good insight into the laws of physics, and they will be eager to know new things!