সেদিন আপনার কার্টে কিছু বই রেখে কোথায় যেন চলে গিয়েছিলেন।
মিলিয়ে দেখুন তো বইগুলো ঠিক আছে কিনা?
The biggest vulnerability in most enterprise networks is the authentication system--especially if it relies solely on passwords. And a result, many companies are looking to combine password authentication with other authentication methods, most especially biometrics. The few biometrics books that do exist are overview books aimed at management and/or are not written by biometric specialists. This book is unique in its coverage of how to design and implement a successful biometric solution for your network--and, it's written by a biometrics expert.
* By providing increased security and convenience, biometrics have begun to see widespread deployment in network applications.
* Contains guidelines, applications, and procedures for implementing biometrics.
* Explains finger, voice, hand geometry, face, and eye biometrics--for each covers how a biometric is captured and stored, and how it can be spoofed/faked.
Table of Contents
I. Introduction and Background.
2. Authentication Technologies.
3. Protecting Privacy with Biometrics and Policy.
II. Biometric Technologies.
4. Biometric Technologies.
5. Finger Biometric Technologies.
6. Face Biometric Technologies.
7. Voice Biometric Technologies.
8. Iris Biometric Technology.
III. Implementing Biometrics for Network Security.
9. Recommended Biometric for Network Security.
10. An Introduction to Statistical Measures of Biometrics.
11. The Biometric Transaction.
12. Preparing for the Proof of Concept and Selecting a Vendor.
13. Preparing for the Pilot Deployment.
14. Preparing for the Rollout.
IV. Future and Conclusions.
15. The Future of Biometric Authentication.
Help: 16297 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Pay cash on delivery Pay cash at your doorstep
Service All over Bangladesh
Happy Return All over Bangladesh