সেদিন আপনার কার্টে কিছু বই রেখে কোথায় যেন চলে গিয়েছিলেন।
মিলিয়ে দেখুন তো বইগুলো ঠিক আছে কিনা?
This is the definitive Java book written by the inventors of the language. Thoroughly revised from start to finish, this new edition describes the newest version of the Java programming language, version 1.3 of the Java 2 platform Standard Edition. More than just API updates, this third edition has been restructured to give more in-depth treatment of the newer language features, as well as informative examples on using the new core classes like the collections and internationalization packages.
Direct from the creators of the Java programming language, this Third Edition provides unique insights into why and how the language was designed and intended to be used. More advanced students will find this new edition to be a valuable reference, and will gain new insights into the subtleties of the language. Beginning and intermediate students will benefit from the valuable examples and clear explanations of language and library features.
* Restructured to deliver in-depth coverage of Java's most critical new features.
* Extensive code examples help developers make the most of new Java features -- from collections to internationalization, and beyond.
* By three leaders of the Java community, including Java creator James Gosling, Jini architect Ken Arnold, and Sr. Research Scientist David Holmes.
Table of Contents
* A Quick Tour.
* Classes and Objects.
* Extending Classes.
* Nested Classes and Interfaces.
* Tokens, Operators, and Expressions.
* Control Flow.
* Strings. Threads.
* Programming with Types.
* Garbage Collection and Memory.
* Documentation Comments.
* The I/O Package.
* Miscellaneous Utilities.
* System Programming.
* Internationalization and Localization.
* Standard Packages.
Help: 16297 or 09609616297 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Pay cash on delivery Pay cash at your doorstep
Service All over Bangladesh
Happy Return All over Bangladesh