সেদিন আপনার কার্টে কিছু বই রেখে কোথায় যেন চলে গিয়েছিলেন।
মিলিয়ে দেখুন তো বইগুলো ঠিক আছে কিনা?
Unix Shell Programming, Third Edition is a tutorial aimed at helping Unix and Linux users get optimal performance out of their operating system. It shows them how to take control of their systems and work efficiently by harnessing the power of the shell to solve common problems. The reader learns everything he or she needs to know to customize the way a Unix system responds. The vast majority of Unix users utilize the Korn shell or some variant of the Bourne shell, such as Bash. All three are covered in the third edition of Unix Shell Programming. It begins with a generalized tutorial of Unix and tools and then moves into detailed coverage of shell programming. Topics covered include: regular expressions, the kernel and the utilities, command files, parameters, manipulating text filters, understanding and debugging shell scripts, creating and utilizing variables, tools, processes, and customizing the shell.
* Shows Unix users how to automate tasks and develop powerful shell scripts.
* Offers complete instructions for the standard Bourne shell, plus the Bash and Korn shells.
* Revised to reflect the IEEE Standard 1003.1-2001, the POSIX standard, and the Linux Bash shell implementation.
* Includes additional information requested by readers and instructors over the years.
Table of Contents
2. A Quick Review of the Basics
3. What Is the Shell?
4. Tools of the Trade
5. And Away We Go
6. Can I Quote You on That?
7. Passing Arguments
8. Decisions, Decisions
9. Round and Round She Goes
10. Reading and Printing Data
11. Your Environment
12. More on Parameters
13. Loose Ends
14. Rolo Revisited
15. Interactive and Nonstandard Shell Features
Help: 16297 or 09609616297 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Pay cash on delivery Pay cash at your doorstep
Service All over Bangladesh
Happy Return All over Bangladesh