সেদিন আপনার কার্টে কিছু বই রেখে কোথায় যেন চলে গিয়েছিলেন।
মিলিয়ে দেখুন তো বইগুলো ঠিক আছে কিনা?
EIGHT THINGS THIS BOOK WILL HELP YOU ACHIEVE
* Get out of a mental rut, think new thoughts, acquire new visions, discover new ambitions.
* Make friends quickly and easily.
* Increase your popularity.
* Win people to your way of thinking.
* Increase your influence, your prestige, your ability to get things done.
* Handle complaints, avoid arguments, keep your human contacts smooth and pleasant.
* Become a better speaker, a more entertaining conversationalist.
* Arouse enthusiasm among your associates.
* This book has done all these things for more than ten million readers in thirty-six languages.
Preface to revised edition – xi
How this book was written - and why – xiii
Nine suggestions on how to get the most out of this book – XX
PART ONE: FUNDAMENTAL TECHNIOUES IN HANDLING PEOPLE
1 ‘If You Want to Gather Honey, Don't Kick Over the Beehive' – 3
2 The Big Secret of Dealing with People – 18
3 ‘He Who Can Do This Has the Whole World with Him. He Who Cannot Walks a Lonely Way' – 32
PART TWO: SIX WAYS TO MAKE PEOPLE LIKE YOU
1 Do This and You'll Be Welcome Anywhere – 55
2 A Simple Way to Make a Good First Impression – 69
3 If You Don't Do This, You Are Headed for Trouble – 78
4 An Easy Way to Become a Good Conversationalist – 88
5 How to Interest People – 98
6 How to Make People Like You Instantly – 103
PART THREE: HOW TO WIN PEOPLE TO YOUR WAY OF THINKING
1 You Can't Win an Argument – 119
2 A Sure Way of Making Enemies - and How to Avoid It – 127
3 If You're Wrong, Admit It – 140
4 A Drop of Honey – 149
5 The Secret of Socrates – 158
6 The Safety Valve in Handling Complaints – 164
7 How to Get Cooperation – 169
8 A Formula That Will Work Wonders for You – 175
9 What Everybody Wants – 181
10 An Appeal That Everybody Likes – 190
11 The Movies Do It. TV Does It. Why Don't You Do It? – 196
12 When Nothing Else Works, Try This – 201
PART FOUR: BE A LEADER: HOW TO CHANGE PEOPLE WITHOUT GIVING OFFENCE OR AROUSING RESENTMENT
1 If You Must Find Fault, This Is the Way to Begin – 209
2 How to Criticise - and Not Be Hated for It – 216
3 Talk About Your Own Mistakes First – 220
4 No One Likes to Take Orders – 225
5 Let the Other Person Save Face – 228
6 How to Spur People On to Success – 232
7 Give a Dog a Good Name – 238
8 Make the Fault Seem Easy to Correct – 243
9 Making People Glad to Do What You Want – 248
A Shortcut to Distinction Notes – 256
Notes – 269
Help: 16297 / 01519521971 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Pay cash on delivery Pay cash at your doorstep
Service All over Bangladesh
Happy Return All over Bangladesh