সেদিন আপনার কার্টে কিছু বই রেখে কোথায় যেন চলে গিয়েছিলেন।
মিলিয়ে দেখুন তো বইগুলো ঠিক আছে কিনা?
This book is actually a collection of four books. The first three of these books were originally written in Hindi as a Historical Research by Dr. Ved Prakash Upaddhay of the Prayag University of India. The three books are:
1. Narashangsa and the Antim Rishi;
2. Kalki Avatar and Muhammad; and
3. Religious Unity in the Light of the Vedas
Prof. Ashit Kumar Bandhopaddhay of the Sanskrit Academy, Howrah, India, translated the above three books into Bangla, and called the combined work as ‘Muhammad in the Vedas and the Puranas’. He has also added the following with his translation:
1. Muhammad in the Atharvaveda;
2. Muhammad in the Samveda;
3. Muhammad in the Yajurveda;
4. Muhammad in the Rigveda;
5. Muhammad in the Mahabharata; and an
6. Appendix – Islam in the eyes of the non-Muslims compiled by Dr. Gouri Bhattacharya.
I have combined all the above books in this presentation and called it ‘Muhammad in the Hindu Scriptures’ – Hindu Scriptures being the main focus of attention in the discussion ahead.
Help: 16297 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Pay cash on delivery Pay cash at your doorstep
Service All over Bangladesh
Happy Return All over Bangladesh