সেদিন আপনার কার্টে কিছু বই রেখে কোথায় যেন চলে গিয়েছিলেন।
মিলিয়ে দেখুন তো বইগুলো ঠিক আছে কিনা?
Book Summary of Consumer Behaviour and Marketing Action
In today's business world, a better understanding of consumer needs is essential to drive marketing strategies. The successes and failures of implementing marketing concepts and strategies are based primarily on the attempt to integrate the product's message. Two recent examples of consumer-driven marketing actions: Saturn succeeded in establishing a strong, cult-like following and its appeal to both utilitarian and hedonic needs; while McDonald's failed to shift consumer perceptions of its service orientation of the ArchDeluxe sandwitch.
• A macro approach to consumer behavior is applied to all facets of the text-needs, motives, information processing and marketing stimuli
• Assael explores the ethical dilemmas and challenges marketers face as they try to market products based on consumer needs and behaviors when those behaviors such as underage drinking conflict with social and cultural values
• Increased coverage of global consumer behavior issues: global communications, cross-cultural influences in consumer behavior and the international effects of demographic shifts in major consumer groups, including working women and aging consumers.
Table of Contents
Part I: Consumer Behavior: A Managerial and Consumer Perspective.
• Consumer Behavior: A Managerial and Consumer Perspective.
• Consumer Rights and Social Responsibility.
Part II:Complex Decision Making: The Purchase Process and Consumption Experience.Consumer Learning, Habit and Brand Loyalty.
• Low-Involvement Decision Making.
• Situational Influences.
Part III: The Individual Consumer: Cognitive and Experiential Processes.Consumer Perceptions.
• Consumer Information Acquisition and Processing.
• Attitude Reinforcement and Change.
• Influencing Attitudes through Marketing Communications.
Part IV: The Individual Consumer: Characteristics and Lifestyles.Demographics and Social Class.
• Lifestyle and Personality Influences.
Part V: Consumers and Cultural Influences.Culture.
• Cross-Cultural and Subcultural Influences.
Part VI: Group Influences.Reference Group Influences.
• Household Decision Making.
• Group Communications: Word of Mouth and Diffusion Processes.
• Exhibit Credits.
Help: 16297 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Pay cash on delivery Pay cash at your doorstep
Service All over Bangladesh
Happy Return All over Bangladesh