সেদিন আপনার কার্টে কিছু বই রেখে কোথায় যেন চলে গিয়েছিলেন।
মিলিয়ে দেখুন তো বইগুলো ঠিক আছে কিনা?
This fourth edition of Contracts and their Management focuses on the concepts and principles behind each clause in a contract, supporting them with case law to explain the practical side of the subject and the judicial interpretation. The appendices to the book contain specimen clauses in a contract; public procurement, national and international competitive bidding; Central Vigilance Commission guidelines on tender procedure; flaws in contracts; salient features of the World Bank procedures for procurement and for appointment of consultants. The present edition contains the CVC Guidelines up to 2012 and the World Bank procedures as revised in January 2011. The book provides an insight into the legal issues involved, without making it too legalistic, and serves as a handbook of reference to those who are engaged in negotiating contracts and to help them avoid the pitfalls involved. The book has given significant coverage to important decisions of the Supreme Court, explaining the lessons to be drawn therefrom. We are confident that this book will prove to be an invaluable aid to all those interested in this subject.
* The book is a thematic treatment on the general clauses contained in a commercial contract such as avoiding pitfalls while drafting arbitration clauses, structuring indemnification clauses, etc.
* Focuses more on the commercial perspective of a contractual transaction rather than merely being a legal commentary on the law of contracts.
* Explains the concepts and principles behind each clause contained in the contract.
* Takes a simple approach while explaining the practical and legal issues to be considered while framing contracts.
* Serves as a reference for professionals engaged in negotiating and drafting commercial contracts.
* Contains the latest developments and important judicial pronouncements such as World Bank Procedures as revised in January 2011; CVC Guidelines updated up to 2012; Governments proposal to revise the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996; and Introduction of Public Procurement Bill 2012 in Parliament.
* The appendices set out the drafting guidelines for commercial contracts with specimen clauses. The appendices also contain guidelines for competitive bidding and the tender process issued by the Central Vigilance Commission.
Help: 16297 or 09609616297 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Pay cash on delivery Pay cash at your doorstep
Service All over Bangladesh
Happy Return All over Bangladesh