সেদিন আপনার কার্টে কিছু বই রেখে কোথায় যেন চলে গিয়েছিলেন।
মিলিয়ে দেখুন তো বইগুলো ঠিক আছে কিনা?
The Mosby Physiology Monograph Series offers the fundamentals of body systems physiology in a clear and concise manner. Each volume in the series is written by experts in the field for an authoritative, yet readable introduction to the physiology relevant to a particular organ system. This new 9th edition of Cardiovascular Physiology offers:
* Clear, accurate and up-to-the-minute coverage of the physiology of the cardiovascular system focusing on the needs of the student.
* Pathophysiology content throughout that serves as a bridge between normal function and disease.
* Integrated student-friendly tools, including learning objectives, overview boxes, key words and concepts, chapter summaries, and clinical cases with questions and explained answers
* Gives students a solid understanding on how the system functions in both health and disease.
* Includes throughout, excellent illustrations and consistent pedagogical features tht focus student learning.
* Provides clinical commentaries to help students apply what they've learned to real-life clinical situations.
About the Author
Matthew N. Levy MD, Professor Emeritus, Physiology
Help: 16297 or 09609616297 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Pay cash on delivery Pay cash at your doorstep
Service All over Bangladesh
Happy Return All over Bangladesh