সেদিন আপনার কার্টে কিছু বই রেখে কোথায় যেন চলে গিয়েছিলেন।
মিলিয়ে দেখুন তো বইগুলো ঠিক আছে কিনা?
For undergraduate and graduate courses in marketing management.
Stay on the cutting-edge with the gold standard text that reflects the latest in marketing theory and practice.
The world of marketing is changing everyday-and in order for students to have a competitive edge, they need a textbook that reflects the best of today's marketing theory and practices. Marketing Management is the gold standard marketing text because its content and organization consistently reflect the latest changes in today's marketing theory and practice.
New to this Edition
* NEW! Almost half of the in-text boxes are new in this edition. Using actual companies and situations, these boxes cover a variety of products, services, and markets.
* NEW! Spark classroom discussions: Marketing in Action Mini-cases. The end-of-chapter sections now include two Marketing in Action mini-cases that highlight innovative, insightful marketing accomplishments from leading organizations.
* NEW! Address today's economic, environmental, and technological changes in marketing: Throughout the new edition, these three areas are addressed with emphasis on marketing during economic downturns and recessions, the rise of sustainability and green marketing, and the increased development of computing power, the Internet, and mobile phones.
* NEW! Provide students with the power of practice: mymarketinglab. mymarketinglab-Pearson's online tutorial and assessment platform-gives students the opportunity to test themselves on key concepts and skills, track their own progress through the course, and use the personalized Study Plan activities.
Table of Contents
Part 1: Understanding Marketing Management
* Chapter 1. Defining Marketing for the 21st Century
* Chapter 2. Developing Marketing Strategies and Plans
Part 2: Capturing Marketing Insights
* Chapter 3. Gathering Information and Scanning the Environment
* Chapter 4. Conducting Marketing Research and Forecasting on Demand
Part 3: Connecting with Customers
* Chapter 5. Creating Long-term Loyalty Relationships
* Chapter 6. Analyzing Consumer Markets
* Chapter 7. Analyzing Business Markets
* Chapter 8. Identifying Market Segments and Targets
Part 4: Building Strong Brands
* Chapter 9. Creating Brand Equity
* Chapter 10. Crafting the Brand Position
* Chapter 11. Competitive Dynamics
Part 5: Shaping the Market
* Chapter 12. Setting Product Strategy
* Chapter 13. Designing and Managing Services
* Chapter 14. Developing Pricing Strategies and Programs
Part 6: Delivering Value
* Chapter 15. Designing and Managing Integrated Marketing
* Chapter 16. Managing Retailing, Wholesaling and Logistics
Part 7: Communicating Value
* Chapter 17. Designing and Managing Integrated Marketing Communications
* Chapter 18. Managing Mass Communications: Advertising, Sales Promotions, Events and Experiences and Public Relations
* Chapter 19. Managing Personal Communications: Direct and Interactive Marketing, Word of Mouth and Personal Selling
Part 8: Creating Successful Long-Term Growth
* Chapter 20. Introducing New Marketing Offerings
* Chapter 21. Tapping into Global Markets
* Chapter 22. Managing a Holistic Marketing Organization
Help: 16297 or 09609616297 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Pay cash on delivery Pay cash at your doorstep
Service All over Bangladesh
Happy Return All over Bangladesh