সেদিন আপনার কার্টে কিছু বই রেখে কোথায় যেন চলে গিয়েছিলেন।
মিলিয়ে দেখুন তো বইগুলো ঠিক আছে কিনা?
'How to Stop Worrying And Start Living' Summary of the book
How to Stop Worrying and Start Living Summary provides a free book summary, key takeaways, review, top quotes, author biography and other key points of Dale Carnegie’s famous book.
Dale Carnegie packs his books with time-tested wisdom. This book How to Stop Worrying and Start Living is about tips on how to stop worrying about issues. Carnegie presents some core precepts to help you avoid worrying. He mainly draws from common sense. Plus, from people who’ve attained happiness and peace. He also compiles the sayings of business leaders and philosophers. Carnegie wrote this book during the 1940s. Hence, some examples may look old. But, his core principles are ageless. They are even ahead of that time. His writing is straightforward to read and relatable. He shows many techniques to let go of worries and become more productive. Thus, everyone should read this self-development bestseller.
1. Your present is the most precious thing.
2. Learn to embrace the inevitable.
3. Stop worrying about both the future and the past. Live in today.
4. Leave old mistakes behind and move on.
5. Worrying makes you nervous and tense. This impacts your body 6. functioning too.
6. Analysing a problem will make you worry less as so you can fix it.
7. Busy yourself with other things. This something else must be constructive. It’s a useful technique because humans can’t think two things at a time.
8. Don’t worry about small things.
9. Change your mindset and be positive.
10. Always be yourself, regardless of what happens. Don’t ever copy others.
Help: 16297 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Pay cash on delivery Pay cash at your doorstep
Service All over Bangladesh
Happy Return All over Bangladesh